cause the spaces
between my fingers
are right where yours fit perfectly ♥

oh darling i wish you were here
west coast friendship



♥ you live, you learn. (:


Blogskins.com Account
Soni-ARGH! Says Hi.

SONIA SOON
Loves music...heals the soul
Hates drama's,
Is a Goofy Goober LOL
Loves living in her daydreams
Talks to herself
Random-RIFIC most of the time

♥ And the journey continues :
I started this blog when I was in high school. I shall keep it alive for me to see how much I have grown as an individual and to show me that when everything seems to fall apart, it just means its an opportunity to be stronger. Now, I am officially a law graduate with opportunities waiting for me, I shall give it my best and when I need to write, at least I know, this place is still here for me.

I ♥ Owl City =)




Wishes

  • Pass my A-Levels
  • I created a list before, but it seems I did most of it, so, my new list? just basically gonna make more up as I go on in life and accomplish it so long as it makes me happy!
    My Loves

  • *my family
  • *my friends
  • *music/photography/singing/ dancing
  • *talking and laughing and crying
  • *having a"creative itch"
  • *bein weird/silly/funny/cute/emo/rock-ish
  • *anything thats shiny..glitter are a fav
  • *popping bubble wrap



  • My Fireflies


    . Julia+
    . Tiffany+
    . Jeswena+
    . Rose+
    . Vincent+
    . Kristin+
    . Eeyna+
    . Heng Kit+
    . Praveent+
    . Julian.J+
    . Cherry+
    . Mazzie+
    . Luch+
    . Amanda+
    . Villi+
    . Yi Vonne+
    . Hui Yee+
    . Jules+
    . Christine.L+
    . Fara/Ming+
    . Ian.Q+
    . T.Sueen+
    . Gordon+
    . Denise.G+
    . Larissa+
    . Potential+
    . Pui Yein+
    . Rachel+
    . Jeremy+
    . Joon Wei+
    . Kay Kay+
    . Wai Kin+
    . Nana+
    . Sarah+
    . Brenda+
    . Melissa+
    . Jasmine+
    . Aliaa+
    . Firdaus+
    . Nadira.A+
    . Adam.Rocker+
    . Tsi Minn+
    . Tsi Wey+
    . Lionel+
    . Thu Hoong+
    . Cindy.H+
    . Jovi+
    . Jacqueline+
    . Raine+
    . Tara+
    . Nicole+
    . V.Gupta+
    . Munkie5+
    . GabxGab+
    . Kyle Burns (FTSK)+
    . Martin Johnson (BLG))+


    Thursday, October 3, 2013 @ 3:25 PM
    Hello, Hello...

    Been ages since I checked my blog out and boy did it need an update !

    Well, from the last post, as you all know I am in the UK to finish up my law degree, I am proud to say I have accomplished that at this point and will be graduating this November ! 

    Those close to me know the ups and downs I had to face and many more think I came here with their snide remarks of me having it easy. Dont need to go into detail, as I have come to a point in my life where all that matters is that I stay true to myself and respect those who have helped me when I needed it.

    Through this journey only I have grown so much, though every year I say this to myself but honestly, once you started living away from all the comforts you used to take for granted, then you will have a taste of what may be waiting for you in the near future. Am not implying that everyone is going to have it rough but for me personally, I did but thats actually a good thing. Through it all comes a lesson, I doubted myself, some nights I cried myself to sleep wondering if the decisions I have made was the right ones. But, come to think of it, there is never a right decision, if you choose either or, it will always seem like a wrong or right one, at the end of it all it has a lesson to learn from and a part of you grows with it. 



    Just the other day I had attended a concert to watch Paramore! Yes, I had to wait nearly 6 years but it was well worth it. Anyways, before I get side tracked, the things is, I started reflecting on a question I have pondered everytime my mind wanders, its the question that I ask myself way too many times. 


    "To know who you are, you need to find yourself."



    Ya well, easier said then done would usually be my response, but then, one day it hit me when I was so excited for my Paramore concert. From the day we are born, we dont know who we are, but rather we starting forming ideas of what we think we should be which ultimately ends up turning us into indivdulas we thought we know who we are suppose to be. I thought it was fair enough to put it that way, but then again, why should we stop at certain ages of our lives to finally say, "yes, this is who I am".

    You know why? Because I dont think I know who I am truly up to now and its okay ! From the time I was young, I used to be different characteristics and a little of each character stuck by me throughout the process of 'growing up'. When I was in high school, it seemed a little bit clearer because I had different phases when I was growing up, I used to be the girly girl, then I decided I was an emo/rocker girl, then I was a 'I-wanna-be-mature-now' girl. And those phases til now, I feel are all in me and the come out at time when it best suits a situation. 

    I dont know if what I am saying makes sense but to me it basically means, we should never stop letting ourselves justify who we are at any point of our lives. We experiment and see how it suits a situation, if its not working out, keep it cause it may come in use for another situation, dont you think so?

    I like this way of finding myself cause somedays I can be whoever I want to be for every occasion. Dont get me wrong, I am not a psycho path with multiple personalities, I am who I am because that who I have been growing to be, and still am growing. 


    Its really interesting for me to feel this way as I am just 21 (22 soon!) but who says you cant really starting learning to be wise at a young age, you wont be a philosopher but heck! At least you'll know you're on the right track once you reflect from it all. I honestly feel at this age, if you are not making mistakes and living with regrets then you arent facing the harsh reality of admitting it to yourself and not allowing yourself to learn from it.


    Wow, I wasnt expecting to write this much ! 
    Anyways, this blog wont be updated often, its just a place for me to reflect every now and then and to laugh at all my old posts. I have to admit, somedays I loathe growing up, I just wish I did things differently in certain situations but I wouldnt be here if it wasnt for those situations. 



    So, to end this post, I say, CHEERS to the future, may I be wise, happy and contented with my life and may I be strong and prepared for whats to come !
    Everyday I am blessed to have the life I have, to have the family and friends I have and to have my true love with me, so for that I am rich, for these treasures in my life keeps me living day after day !



    back to top?
    monthly archive

    January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 December 2011 October 2013
    recent entries

    Uk, here I am Im Gonna Try Anything To Just Feel Better Sparkle Can I Have This Dance? Hala Espana :) A Jist I Just Wanna Be, Happy Blackbirds Singing In The Dead Of Night Rawr, It Means I Love You Im Reviving