cause the spaces
between my fingers
are right where yours fit perfectly ♥

oh darling i wish you were here
west coast friendship



♥ you live, you learn. (:


Blogskins.com Account
Soni-ARGH! Says Hi.

SONIA SOON
Loves music...heals the soul
Hates drama's,
Is a Goofy Goober LOL
Loves living in her daydreams
Talks to herself
Random-RIFIC most of the time

♥ And the journey continues :
I started this blog when I was in high school. I shall keep it alive for me to see how much I have grown as an individual and to show me that when everything seems to fall apart, it just means its an opportunity to be stronger. Now, I am officially a law graduate with opportunities waiting for me, I shall give it my best and when I need to write, at least I know, this place is still here for me.

I ♥ Owl City =)




Wishes

  • Pass my A-Levels
  • I created a list before, but it seems I did most of it, so, my new list? just basically gonna make more up as I go on in life and accomplish it so long as it makes me happy!
    My Loves

  • *my family
  • *my friends
  • *music/photography/singing/ dancing
  • *talking and laughing and crying
  • *having a"creative itch"
  • *bein weird/silly/funny/cute/emo/rock-ish
  • *anything thats shiny..glitter are a fav
  • *popping bubble wrap



  • My Fireflies


    . Julia+
    . Tiffany+
    . Jeswena+
    . Rose+
    . Vincent+
    . Kristin+
    . Eeyna+
    . Heng Kit+
    . Praveent+
    . Julian.J+
    . Cherry+
    . Mazzie+
    . Luch+
    . Amanda+
    . Villi+
    . Yi Vonne+
    . Hui Yee+
    . Jules+
    . Christine.L+
    . Fara/Ming+
    . Ian.Q+
    . T.Sueen+
    . Gordon+
    . Denise.G+
    . Larissa+
    . Potential+
    . Pui Yein+
    . Rachel+
    . Jeremy+
    . Joon Wei+
    . Kay Kay+
    . Wai Kin+
    . Nana+
    . Sarah+
    . Brenda+
    . Melissa+
    . Jasmine+
    . Aliaa+
    . Firdaus+
    . Nadira.A+
    . Adam.Rocker+
    . Tsi Minn+
    . Tsi Wey+
    . Lionel+
    . Thu Hoong+
    . Cindy.H+
    . Jovi+
    . Jacqueline+
    . Raine+
    . Tara+
    . Nicole+
    . V.Gupta+
    . Munkie5+
    . GabxGab+
    . Kyle Burns (FTSK)+
    . Martin Johnson (BLG))+


    Friday, January 22, 2010 @ 9:13 AM
    Im Reviving
    Hi everyone
    yes Sonia Soon is actually blogging again.
    as you all can see i've not been blogging for a really really long time.
    well i do have some good excuses:

    1) i've been busy with college, education comes first :)
    2) i update more on Facebook
    3) i received complaints that i post too much of my pics
    4) i feel no one reads it
    5) im just lazy


    whoa those are some good reason ok

    anyways, nothing much has been going on, just college and hanging out with my friends
    other than that im just living life day by day hoping to have a great time while doing it
    :)

    im not going to be blogging as often but i will blog if something interesting happened in my...
    oh-so-average-life
    or if i have interesting things to blog about
    i just wanna give my blog a little life sometimes.

    ok then, other than that, add me up on facebook cause im more active there
    woohoo :D

    P.S: Great band to listen out for:

    THE ARKA TEKS

    Yummy pics to spice up my post:

    eyes to die for

    sexy sexy sexy :D

    Labels: , , , ,

    back to top?
    monthly archive

    January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 December 2011 October 2013
    recent entries

    M-A-N-I-P-U-LATE Mehendi Mania Drama's Please Go Away EK?! Kuantan Day Trip Mole Hitler Reacts To Kanye West's Outburst Movie Outing 18.09.09 Remitocoko The Stars Lean Down To Kiss You, And I Lie Awake T...