cause the spaces
between my fingers
are right where yours fit perfectly ♥

oh darling i wish you were here
west coast friendship



♥ you live, you learn. (:


Blogskins.com Account
Soni-ARGH! Says Hi.

SONIA SOON
Loves music...heals the soul
Hates drama's,
Is a Goofy Goober LOL
Loves living in her daydreams
Talks to herself
Random-RIFIC most of the time

♥ And the journey continues :
I started this blog when I was in high school. I shall keep it alive for me to see how much I have grown as an individual and to show me that when everything seems to fall apart, it just means its an opportunity to be stronger. Now, I am officially a law graduate with opportunities waiting for me, I shall give it my best and when I need to write, at least I know, this place is still here for me.

I ♥ Owl City =)




Wishes

  • Pass my A-Levels
  • I created a list before, but it seems I did most of it, so, my new list? just basically gonna make more up as I go on in life and accomplish it so long as it makes me happy!
    My Loves

  • *my family
  • *my friends
  • *music/photography/singing/ dancing
  • *talking and laughing and crying
  • *having a"creative itch"
  • *bein weird/silly/funny/cute/emo/rock-ish
  • *anything thats shiny..glitter are a fav
  • *popping bubble wrap



  • My Fireflies


    . Julia+
    . Tiffany+
    . Jeswena+
    . Rose+
    . Vincent+
    . Kristin+
    . Eeyna+
    . Heng Kit+
    . Praveent+
    . Julian.J+
    . Cherry+
    . Mazzie+
    . Luch+
    . Amanda+
    . Villi+
    . Yi Vonne+
    . Hui Yee+
    . Jules+
    . Christine.L+
    . Fara/Ming+
    . Ian.Q+
    . T.Sueen+
    . Gordon+
    . Denise.G+
    . Larissa+
    . Potential+
    . Pui Yein+
    . Rachel+
    . Jeremy+
    . Joon Wei+
    . Kay Kay+
    . Wai Kin+
    . Nana+
    . Sarah+
    . Brenda+
    . Melissa+
    . Jasmine+
    . Aliaa+
    . Firdaus+
    . Nadira.A+
    . Adam.Rocker+
    . Tsi Minn+
    . Tsi Wey+
    . Lionel+
    . Thu Hoong+
    . Cindy.H+
    . Jovi+
    . Jacqueline+
    . Raine+
    . Tara+
    . Nicole+
    . V.Gupta+
    . Munkie5+
    . GabxGab+
    . Kyle Burns (FTSK)+
    . Martin Johnson (BLG))+


    Saturday, July 31, 2010 @ 4:06 AM
    Sparkle
    "You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her".

    Alright,
    a quickie update.

    Working in Chilis has been awesome so far,
    but very very tiring, sometimes i get so drained out and its sucks the life out of my personal life!
    but, in the end of the, i just think bout the cash!
    kaaa-ching!

    other than that nothing much has been going on,
    next week i will be attending a Charity Concert organized by my college mates,
    its gonna be held at PWTC at 7pm
    wanna come?
    let me know :D
    its for a good cause!

    other than that,
    so much has been going on in my head,
    lots of healthy advice and my head is kinda cleared.
    lets hope the advices apply well.
    i need it to, i really do.


    imy!
    someone is absent for a while and i cant wait till he's back :D
    xoxo

    this pic never fails to crack me up!
    everytime im down, or i miss my friends i just stare at this picture and literally LMAO!
    i miss my friends :/
    i wonder if they miss me ?
    :p

    "Yes I realise some days I can be sweet and some I'm sour But I can't help but drink you up cause you're my happy hour".- Cheryl Cole
    ok so anyways,
    thats bout it,
    suppose to be out now but i just had an urge to update,
    Julia is gonna kill me!
    hahaha

    have a nice day everyone
    :)

    Labels:

    back to top?
    monthly archive

    January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 December 2011 October 2013
    recent entries

    Can I Have This Dance? Hala Espana :) A Jist I Just Wanna Be, Happy Blackbirds Singing In The Dead Of Night Rawr, It Means I Love You Im Reviving M-A-N-I-P-U-LATE Mehendi Mania Drama's Please Go Away