cause the spaces
between my fingers
are right where yours fit perfectly ♥

oh darling i wish you were here
west coast friendship



♥ you live, you learn. (:


Blogskins.com Account
Soni-ARGH! Says Hi.

SONIA SOON
Loves music...heals the soul
Hates drama's,
Is a Goofy Goober LOL
Loves living in her daydreams
Talks to herself
Random-RIFIC most of the time

♥ And the journey continues :
I started this blog when I was in high school. I shall keep it alive for me to see how much I have grown as an individual and to show me that when everything seems to fall apart, it just means its an opportunity to be stronger. Now, I am officially a law graduate with opportunities waiting for me, I shall give it my best and when I need to write, at least I know, this place is still here for me.

I ♥ Owl City =)




Wishes

  • Pass my A-Levels
  • I created a list before, but it seems I did most of it, so, my new list? just basically gonna make more up as I go on in life and accomplish it so long as it makes me happy!
    My Loves

  • *my family
  • *my friends
  • *music/photography/singing/ dancing
  • *talking and laughing and crying
  • *having a"creative itch"
  • *bein weird/silly/funny/cute/emo/rock-ish
  • *anything thats shiny..glitter are a fav
  • *popping bubble wrap



  • My Fireflies


    . Julia+
    . Tiffany+
    . Jeswena+
    . Rose+
    . Vincent+
    . Kristin+
    . Eeyna+
    . Heng Kit+
    . Praveent+
    . Julian.J+
    . Cherry+
    . Mazzie+
    . Luch+
    . Amanda+
    . Villi+
    . Yi Vonne+
    . Hui Yee+
    . Jules+
    . Christine.L+
    . Fara/Ming+
    . Ian.Q+
    . T.Sueen+
    . Gordon+
    . Denise.G+
    . Larissa+
    . Potential+
    . Pui Yein+
    . Rachel+
    . Jeremy+
    . Joon Wei+
    . Kay Kay+
    . Wai Kin+
    . Nana+
    . Sarah+
    . Brenda+
    . Melissa+
    . Jasmine+
    . Aliaa+
    . Firdaus+
    . Nadira.A+
    . Adam.Rocker+
    . Tsi Minn+
    . Tsi Wey+
    . Lionel+
    . Thu Hoong+
    . Cindy.H+
    . Jovi+
    . Jacqueline+
    . Raine+
    . Tara+
    . Nicole+
    . V.Gupta+
    . Munkie5+
    . GabxGab+
    . Kyle Burns (FTSK)+
    . Martin Johnson (BLG))+


    Sunday, October 4, 2009 @ 7:16 AM
    Drama's Please Go Away
    taken by Tiff-ay!
    more to come, editting takes time :)
    so does perfection

    "Oh, You Are Not Useless, We Are Just Misguided Ghosts, Travelling Endlessly, The Ones We Trusted The Most, Pushed Us Far Away." - PARAMORE


    Hey ppl. yes i've been hving lacks of updates lately,
    been busy, or lazy to do so.

    i hv a business trial exam tomorrow, and, im not prepared.
    my AS exam is next week.
    i feel like killing myself.
    im not ready at all, i need more time,
    but then again, isnt that what everyone desires?

    i hv the mood to upload pics from yesterday night's outing with my fav monkeys i call,
    Family.

    thats what happens when you bring Julia out,
    after she plays hours of Sims,
    even Tiff can look normal.

    Trying to show the
    im-cool-dont-mess-with-me-sucka
    face

    yes, he was showing off his biceps

    she got jealous, and looks away

    while i whore my cam up

    some pics from Vincent's new phone!

    and again, the effects of staying at home for so long with only your Sims characters as your company
    :p

    Sonia: damn, its the Tanglong Festival, i wanted to play with a tanglong.
    Vincent: eh! Ku Chye (my aunt Grace) having a small tanglong festival party at the apartment!

    Sonia: issssh didnt tell earlier! LETS GO!!

    so then we went to the Digital Mall apartment
    love the park at the....
    hurmm.....cant remember what floor, but its really high up so it gets windy
    its just so nice and quite

    it felt so good hanging with them after so long,
    and damn all the issues, i hope its settled and nv repeat itself.
    im sick of the drama's
    my mind can never be at peace, at it really affects me.
    nobody knows it but me.
    :S

    okay, pics time:

    proud to call them my family
    *touchwood*

    i know, obscene a bit XD

    Julia: Where's my TANGLONG!!
    Vincent: GRRRRRRR!!!

    Julia: OH! here's my TANGLONG!!
    Vincent: *POUT*

    Im cool :)

    Sometimes, we just need a little bit of Faith
    :)

    POUT
    =3

    happy mooncake festival :)

    damn, we look like little kids

    EY! my Ku Chye's one looks better!
    plus, its battery operated!
    grrr and its Hello Kitty
    =.=

    Her friends
    :)

    We Are Family,
    who loves to pout to make Julia annoyed :p

    an empty road, gave me an idea.

    Sonia: Vincent can i drive back home!!
    Julia: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Vincent: YA can!

    in your face Julia ;p
    but my driving wasnt bad at all!
    Julia even says so
    ok then, thats bout it

    had a nice time with you guys
    thanks maaaan, you dont know how much that outing meant to me.
    :)

    Labels: ,

    back to top?
    monthly archive

    January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 December 2011 October 2013
    recent entries

    EK?! Kuantan Day Trip Mole Hitler Reacts To Kanye West's Outburst Movie Outing 18.09.09 Remitocoko The Stars Lean Down To Kiss You, And I Lie Awake T... A So-Called Vlog by DaHuHaaS Panic At The Disco Use Somebody