cause the spaces
between my fingers
are right where yours fit perfectly ♥

oh darling i wish you were here
west coast friendship



♥ you live, you learn. (:


Blogskins.com Account
Soni-ARGH! Says Hi.

SONIA SOON
Loves music...heals the soul
Hates drama's,
Is a Goofy Goober LOL
Loves living in her daydreams
Talks to herself
Random-RIFIC most of the time

♥ And the journey continues :
I started this blog when I was in high school. I shall keep it alive for me to see how much I have grown as an individual and to show me that when everything seems to fall apart, it just means its an opportunity to be stronger. Now, I am officially a law graduate with opportunities waiting for me, I shall give it my best and when I need to write, at least I know, this place is still here for me.

I ♥ Owl City =)




Wishes

  • Pass my A-Levels
  • I created a list before, but it seems I did most of it, so, my new list? just basically gonna make more up as I go on in life and accomplish it so long as it makes me happy!
    My Loves

  • *my family
  • *my friends
  • *music/photography/singing/ dancing
  • *talking and laughing and crying
  • *having a"creative itch"
  • *bein weird/silly/funny/cute/emo/rock-ish
  • *anything thats shiny..glitter are a fav
  • *popping bubble wrap



  • My Fireflies


    . Julia+
    . Tiffany+
    . Jeswena+
    . Rose+
    . Vincent+
    . Kristin+
    . Eeyna+
    . Heng Kit+
    . Praveent+
    . Julian.J+
    . Cherry+
    . Mazzie+
    . Luch+
    . Amanda+
    . Villi+
    . Yi Vonne+
    . Hui Yee+
    . Jules+
    . Christine.L+
    . Fara/Ming+
    . Ian.Q+
    . T.Sueen+
    . Gordon+
    . Denise.G+
    . Larissa+
    . Potential+
    . Pui Yein+
    . Rachel+
    . Jeremy+
    . Joon Wei+
    . Kay Kay+
    . Wai Kin+
    . Nana+
    . Sarah+
    . Brenda+
    . Melissa+
    . Jasmine+
    . Aliaa+
    . Firdaus+
    . Nadira.A+
    . Adam.Rocker+
    . Tsi Minn+
    . Tsi Wey+
    . Lionel+
    . Thu Hoong+
    . Cindy.H+
    . Jovi+
    . Jacqueline+
    . Raine+
    . Tara+
    . Nicole+
    . V.Gupta+
    . Munkie5+
    . GabxGab+
    . Kyle Burns (FTSK)+
    . Martin Johnson (BLG))+


    Wednesday, September 16, 2009 @ 7:07 AM
    The Stars Lean Down To Kiss You, And I Lie Awake To Miss You
    hahaha
    dont mind my screwed up
    "i-just-woke-up-and-had-to-take-my-undang2-picture"
    face

    but besides that, i finally got my "L"
    woohooo
    i drove for 3 hours yesterday and not once did my car stalled on me
    :D :D :D

    next week driving again and perhaps if i do well, by OCT i can be upgraded to the "P"
    :D :D :D

    Anyways,

    SS moment please,
    i realize its been a while since i spammed my blog with my whoring pics


    I Want HUGE eyes, please.

    Its Our Little Secret, wink ;)

    I Want Pouty Lips, please.

    This Innocence Is Brilliant

    College Today:

    i had my Law Mocks Exam

    been lacking with my studyin and have been online more than i should be
    this is bad

    i did last minute studying and let me tell you, it only paid off a minor bit
    its not like high school anymore and i am drilling that into my
    BIG STUBBORN HEAD

    time to get my priorities straight
    i need education to bring me far
    so, thats my priority.

    Went to college early today to meet Kitty,
    we studied in the library, skipped English Lit class.
    well, nearly half the class did cause everyone was studyin for the exam


    Toilet Break
    :p

    Back to studyin:

    There were too many topics,
    we laid everything out and read this and that

    Kitty, serious.

    Kitty, streeeeetch.

    Taken by Sarvesh.
    Sonia, studies :)

    and cam whores.

    ok, so the exam was, OK.

    as soon as i got the paper, i went blank.
    everything i studied, just, gone.
    well, it was not that bad, i did remember some stuff, just panicked and wanted to get my info's all out at once.
    not a good idea.

    my time management was HORRIBLE.
    Paper 1 requires 3 questions to be answered by i only managed to cramp in 2 1/2
    i dont even know whether what i wrote can save me

    Paper 2, me and Kitty were DEVASTATED
    cause the topic that came out were like alien symbols to us.

    It was Equity / Sentencing
    answer one, i did Sentencing cause its the only one i knew better that Equity and i did study that a little while at work.

    So yea, they give a case and we have to answer the questions they give.

    now, all i can do is wait for my results and see where i satnd.
    time to study more
    :)


    Exam finsished at 6.30PM
    i knew it was bad, cause the trains WIL BE PACKED.

    i was right, plus a friend of mine told me the train waas delayed...
    AN HOUR AND 20 MINUTES

    damn.
    so i went to accompany Kitty and Geraldine eat
    along with Sarvesh and Bhavin

    we went to Secret Receipe
    talked, laugh, cracked lame jokes and Sarvesh tipped over a deco tree,
    how embarrasing, and he pretended like he didnt do it, and it was obvious cause i saw it
    LMAO

    Piece Of Cake

    Kitty Eating Fishy
    <3

    On the way home,
    the delayed train arrived when Me,Geraldine and Sarvesh reached our platform

    i told them dont even bother trying to get in,
    and i was right.
    not an inch of space left.

    we waited no longer for the next train and it was quite empty.
    we all got a place to sit
    :D :D :D

    Sarvesh
    :p


    Day Before Yesterday:

    Went to Tiff's place and had some awesome fun
    did wacky/crazy stuff
    and a new video

    (REFER TO PREVIOUS POST)

    we got tons of pics too
    :)

    We've Been Working Out, Can You Not Tell?

    "I Have My Eye On You"

    Tiff: Im Gonna Make Your Face BIGGER!!

    Sonia: Im Gonna Make Your Eyes SMALLER!!

    I likey this picture.

    UGH! We Gangstaaaa

    LMAO!
    Whats Up With THE LOOK Tiff!
    XD


    Pics from our video:



    Neeru and Kristin then came and joined in the FUN!

    i had a great time with them, and hopefully we get to do this soon again.
    i miss you all
    <3

    Thats All For Now,
    more updates soon.

    P.S:
    Thought I'd Share Some Songs Worth A Listen:

    Paramore
    > Use Somebdy (cover)

    Owl City
    > Vanilla Twilight

    Owl City
    > Fireflies

    Artist Vs Poet
    > All In

    Cocorosie
    > Werewolf

    Kid Cudi feat David Guetta
    > Memories

    Akon feat David Guetta
    > Sexy Bitch

    Labels:

    back to top?
    monthly archive

    January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 December 2011 October 2013
    recent entries

    A So-Called Vlog by DaHuHaaS Panic At The Disco Use Somebody Why Are You So Paranoid? Makeup Is Fun Sailor Moon Im Working College Brings CRAZY! Random Scramble Singing Is My Remedy