cause the spaces
between my fingers
are right where yours fit perfectly ♥

oh darling i wish you were here
west coast friendship



♥ you live, you learn. (:


Blogskins.com Account
Soni-ARGH! Says Hi.

SONIA SOON
Loves music...heals the soul
Hates drama's,
Is a Goofy Goober LOL
Loves living in her daydreams
Talks to herself
Random-RIFIC most of the time

♥ And the journey continues :
I started this blog when I was in high school. I shall keep it alive for me to see how much I have grown as an individual and to show me that when everything seems to fall apart, it just means its an opportunity to be stronger. Now, I am officially a law graduate with opportunities waiting for me, I shall give it my best and when I need to write, at least I know, this place is still here for me.

I ♥ Owl City =)




Wishes

  • Pass my A-Levels
  • I created a list before, but it seems I did most of it, so, my new list? just basically gonna make more up as I go on in life and accomplish it so long as it makes me happy!
    My Loves

  • *my family
  • *my friends
  • *music/photography/singing/ dancing
  • *talking and laughing and crying
  • *having a"creative itch"
  • *bein weird/silly/funny/cute/emo/rock-ish
  • *anything thats shiny..glitter are a fav
  • *popping bubble wrap



  • My Fireflies


    . Julia+
    . Tiffany+
    . Jeswena+
    . Rose+
    . Vincent+
    . Kristin+
    . Eeyna+
    . Heng Kit+
    . Praveent+
    . Julian.J+
    . Cherry+
    . Mazzie+
    . Luch+
    . Amanda+
    . Villi+
    . Yi Vonne+
    . Hui Yee+
    . Jules+
    . Christine.L+
    . Fara/Ming+
    . Ian.Q+
    . T.Sueen+
    . Gordon+
    . Denise.G+
    . Larissa+
    . Potential+
    . Pui Yein+
    . Rachel+
    . Jeremy+
    . Joon Wei+
    . Kay Kay+
    . Wai Kin+
    . Nana+
    . Sarah+
    . Brenda+
    . Melissa+
    . Jasmine+
    . Aliaa+
    . Firdaus+
    . Nadira.A+
    . Adam.Rocker+
    . Tsi Minn+
    . Tsi Wey+
    . Lionel+
    . Thu Hoong+
    . Cindy.H+
    . Jovi+
    . Jacqueline+
    . Raine+
    . Tara+
    . Nicole+
    . V.Gupta+
    . Munkie5+
    . GabxGab+
    . Kyle Burns (FTSK)+
    . Martin Johnson (BLG))+


    Thursday, September 3, 2009 @ 4:30 AM
    College Brings CRAZY!
    Business Class
    i finally wore glasses to class
    so not used to it

    class was really empty...
    ya maybe cause i came a wee bit early
    damn it.

    thank god Kavy came early too

    she likes making fun of my height
    grrrr....

    Kitty and her oh-so-elegant dress
    she says she feels like she's attending a funeral
    *touch wood*

    she has to wear dresses cause she left all her pants back at Ipoh when she went back during the break
    *smacks head*

    During our break
    Esvine,Kavy and me went to this empty class room:

    showing us some new dance moves she learnt

    showing off her "ass"-sets LOL

    her
    Im-Hot-Like-Paris Hilton
    pose

    JESUS!
    Beat It~
    MJ inspired she says

    ok then she closes the door...
    thats when the trouble started
    LOL

    yea here's a video:


    they're so crazy
    yes i know...me too
    :P


    Thats Mary at the left end
    she's from India


    look at Kavy man
    LOL

    woot woot

    this made me laugh so hard!
    i asked her to gimme a shocked expression and she did a constipated face
    LMAO

    "Im like pee-ing, so like, give me like privacy"

    Esvine wore my glasses
    and some ppl says she looks like me!
    LOL

    what do you think?


    Back to college:
    after break



    weeeeeee

    today me and Kitty had a little misunderstanding :(
    and ya, i was sensitive but
    all is forgiven

    love you Kitty Kat
    :D

    ~

    a day before college
    i got phsical with Julia and Vincent
    lol
    yes indeed i know that sounded wrong

    what i mean is
    we sweat it out with SQUASH!

    :D

    i dont really like this sport cause im kinda bad at it
    although Vincent did say i could play well
    :p

    kinda have to get into the groove with it

    Julia and Vincent went head on:






    from Vincent's pose
    i bet you know who kept winning


    emo

    ok she was actually LHAO

    we both were
    cause there was this "ballet pose"
    Vincent did when he was trying to hit the ball

    It Was HILARIOUS!
    wish i got it on video


    oh and lastly
    my cats Snowball and Muffet just delivered new kitties
    :D

    the black spotted ones are Muffet's ones

    this is Snowball
    :D

    Labels: , , , ,

    back to top?
    monthly archive

    January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 December 2011 October 2013
    recent entries

    Random Scramble Singing Is My Remedy John Mayer-Love Song For No One Deja Voodoo Spells: Wanting You I Have Been Wanting You,Have You Been Wanting Me My Horoscope for 22.08.09 Narcissm is my New Best Friend Swing Swing Swing MTV WORLDSTAGE MALAYSIA 2009 Ignorance-Paramore