cause the spaces
between my fingers
are right where yours fit perfectly ♥

oh darling i wish you were here
west coast friendship



♥ you live, you learn. (:


Blogskins.com Account
Soni-ARGH! Says Hi.

SONIA SOON
Loves music...heals the soul
Hates drama's,
Is a Goofy Goober LOL
Loves living in her daydreams
Talks to herself
Random-RIFIC most of the time

♥ And the journey continues :
I started this blog when I was in high school. I shall keep it alive for me to see how much I have grown as an individual and to show me that when everything seems to fall apart, it just means its an opportunity to be stronger. Now, I am officially a law graduate with opportunities waiting for me, I shall give it my best and when I need to write, at least I know, this place is still here for me.

I ♥ Owl City =)




Wishes

  • Pass my A-Levels
  • I created a list before, but it seems I did most of it, so, my new list? just basically gonna make more up as I go on in life and accomplish it so long as it makes me happy!
    My Loves

  • *my family
  • *my friends
  • *music/photography/singing/ dancing
  • *talking and laughing and crying
  • *having a"creative itch"
  • *bein weird/silly/funny/cute/emo/rock-ish
  • *anything thats shiny..glitter are a fav
  • *popping bubble wrap



  • My Fireflies


    . Julia+
    . Tiffany+
    . Jeswena+
    . Rose+
    . Vincent+
    . Kristin+
    . Eeyna+
    . Heng Kit+
    . Praveent+
    . Julian.J+
    . Cherry+
    . Mazzie+
    . Luch+
    . Amanda+
    . Villi+
    . Yi Vonne+
    . Hui Yee+
    . Jules+
    . Christine.L+
    . Fara/Ming+
    . Ian.Q+
    . T.Sueen+
    . Gordon+
    . Denise.G+
    . Larissa+
    . Potential+
    . Pui Yein+
    . Rachel+
    . Jeremy+
    . Joon Wei+
    . Kay Kay+
    . Wai Kin+
    . Nana+
    . Sarah+
    . Brenda+
    . Melissa+
    . Jasmine+
    . Aliaa+
    . Firdaus+
    . Nadira.A+
    . Adam.Rocker+
    . Tsi Minn+
    . Tsi Wey+
    . Lionel+
    . Thu Hoong+
    . Cindy.H+
    . Jovi+
    . Jacqueline+
    . Raine+
    . Tara+
    . Nicole+
    . V.Gupta+
    . Munkie5+
    . GabxGab+
    . Kyle Burns (FTSK)+
    . Martin Johnson (BLG))+


    Tuesday, September 8, 2009 @ 8:05 AM
    Why Are You So Paranoid?
    i'd really like that piercing to be real

    hey everyone.

    so this is going to be a really expressive/personal post.

    im having one of my "emotional break downs" a lot lately.
    sometimes i just dont know why it happens.
    everything around me seems to be fine and yet i have a feeling in me which i cant explain, but it makes me feel down and just feel upset.

    my tendency of over thinking and over analyzing situations makes matters worse for me
    i never was like this, i used to let things "go"
    i never think about it as much, i never gave a care.

    now i am always paranoid and i sometimes find myself going crazy.
    i know this is weird but, sometimes, when i go out or anything, i just feel im being judged.
    i see people looking at me and i straight away think they are seeing me in a negative way.
    i have so much negativity in me.
    i really dont know what to do at times.

    sometimes i just wanna be in bed and let myself day dream.
    yet, nowadays, my day dreams make me feel depressed too cause i know when i stop dreaming, i have to face reality.
    and the reality is not like how i pictured it in my daydreams.

    my exams are about a month away and im scared as hell
    this is not like high school anymore
    if i fail, i fail myself.
    i let down my parent who worked so hard to pay for my education,
    i'll be a dissapointment cause i could not achieve/complete this one simple task in my life.
    what will i do if i do fail, what will people say about me.

    my college is nice. i love all the people i've met there.
    but somehow, sometimes i just dont have my heart in it.
    sometimes i just have no interest in going.

    see what i mean,
    there is nothing wrong with the college, but my mind makes me feel there is something wrong and therefore creates an odd feeling i cant describe.
    it a sad feeling but why would it be sad? college makes e happy.
    why am i sad?

    my friends are great
    i can tell Tiffany and Neeru anything and everything.
    my cousins are amazing
    i know i can lean on them no matter what.

    yet, i feel so insecure
    i just feel that they'll hate me cause of my attitude/personality
    i know they wont (*touch wood*)
    cause thats what friends and family are here for
    they will tell you what they think and you wont feel offended cause you know they mean it in the best ways
    but, i have this fear that they will hate me for any/small mistake i do or say

    this here shows how my past has affected me
    my past has made my "thick skin" thin
    the past is the past
    yet i feel it lingering around me at times when im depressed
    why?
    its so annoying.

    my depression status this year has been by far the worst one
    this year really seems like a really long roller coaster ride with lots of loops and plunges.
    when some good/happy events comes along, there is bound to be something that will happen to make it a bad situation.
    im not saying everything but, most things i do, will turn out that way.

    im also the kind of person who keeps her feelings bottled up and has a hard time expressing how i feel, i just dont see the need in telling how i feel, afraid it might make the person not too fond of me/ make them irritated.

    i tell most of my problems to Tiffany,Julia,Vincent and Neeru and Kitty
    even that too makes me worried at times whether telling them would make them fed up of me, or would they really want to hear how i feel?

    but what kept me going was the support i got from my Friends and Family
    these events made me feel so happy and thankful that i do have people to lean on.

    as long as i know there are people with me who i know will be there for me and will love me for who i am, i will be fine.

    i cannot face anymore betrayals cause it was hard enough for me in the past and i cant imagine going through it again.
    *touchwood*

    good memories help me along the way too,
    i must admit i have gathered some this year, which has kept me going too.

    i know whatever i am feelingl,
    i know it wont last,
    i know it will come back,
    thus,
    i must learn to overcome such feelings and not allow me to get defeated.

    our mind is such a powerfull thing.
    it takes over our feelings,emotions and everything.
    sometimes i get so defeated and give up.

    i have got to stop being paranoid, over thinking situations and over analyzing them.
    i really want to help myself, and i will try
    maybe this year is my mini test on overcoming all these nonsense.
    i hope it is, and i hope i will ace it.

    lend me a helping hand if you can
    :)

    P.S:
    i really love you guys,
    Tiffany,Julia,Vincent,Neeru and Kitty

    you guys dont know how much you mean to me
    you all managed to instill yourself a place in my heart
    and know that i am here for any one of you at your times in need.
    cause afterall, that is what friends/family are for

    Labels: , ,

    back to top?
    monthly archive

    January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 December 2011 October 2013
    recent entries

    Makeup Is Fun Sailor Moon Im Working College Brings CRAZY! Random Scramble Singing Is My Remedy John Mayer-Love Song For No One Deja Voodoo Spells: Wanting You I Have Been Wanting You,Have You Been Wanting Me My Horoscope for 22.08.09