cause the spaces
between my fingers
are right where yours fit perfectly ♥

oh darling i wish you were here
west coast friendship



♥ you live, you learn. (:


Blogskins.com Account
Soni-ARGH! Says Hi.

SONIA SOON
Loves music...heals the soul
Hates drama's,
Is a Goofy Goober LOL
Loves living in her daydreams
Talks to herself
Random-RIFIC most of the time

♥ And the journey continues :
I started this blog when I was in high school. I shall keep it alive for me to see how much I have grown as an individual and to show me that when everything seems to fall apart, it just means its an opportunity to be stronger. Now, I am officially a law graduate with opportunities waiting for me, I shall give it my best and when I need to write, at least I know, this place is still here for me.

I ♥ Owl City =)




Wishes

  • Pass my A-Levels
  • I created a list before, but it seems I did most of it, so, my new list? just basically gonna make more up as I go on in life and accomplish it so long as it makes me happy!
    My Loves

  • *my family
  • *my friends
  • *music/photography/singing/ dancing
  • *talking and laughing and crying
  • *having a"creative itch"
  • *bein weird/silly/funny/cute/emo/rock-ish
  • *anything thats shiny..glitter are a fav
  • *popping bubble wrap



  • My Fireflies


    . Julia+
    . Tiffany+
    . Jeswena+
    . Rose+
    . Vincent+
    . Kristin+
    . Eeyna+
    . Heng Kit+
    . Praveent+
    . Julian.J+
    . Cherry+
    . Mazzie+
    . Luch+
    . Amanda+
    . Villi+
    . Yi Vonne+
    . Hui Yee+
    . Jules+
    . Christine.L+
    . Fara/Ming+
    . Ian.Q+
    . T.Sueen+
    . Gordon+
    . Denise.G+
    . Larissa+
    . Potential+
    . Pui Yein+
    . Rachel+
    . Jeremy+
    . Joon Wei+
    . Kay Kay+
    . Wai Kin+
    . Nana+
    . Sarah+
    . Brenda+
    . Melissa+
    . Jasmine+
    . Aliaa+
    . Firdaus+
    . Nadira.A+
    . Adam.Rocker+
    . Tsi Minn+
    . Tsi Wey+
    . Lionel+
    . Thu Hoong+
    . Cindy.H+
    . Jovi+
    . Jacqueline+
    . Raine+
    . Tara+
    . Nicole+
    . V.Gupta+
    . Munkie5+
    . GabxGab+
    . Kyle Burns (FTSK)+
    . Martin Johnson (BLG))+


    Tuesday, August 18, 2009 @ 1:59 AM
    MTV WORLDSTAGE MALAYSIA 2009
    MTV WORLDSTAGE MALAYSIA

    so for thus uber slow update,
    been busy

    anyways..
    more pics than words
    cause...
    a picture says a million words


    Julia,me and Tiffy







    HEHEHE
    SHE's SOOOOO CUTE!

    p.s: thats my shirt LOL


    the entrance



    it rained before the concert started
    we were provide "super cool"
    RAINCOATS!




    happy camper :)

    rained stopped....

    then it started again,
    this time
    everyone had a raincoat on


    "DUDEEE WE'RE LIKE SOOO COOL MAN!"


    While we wait for the concert to start....


    so.
    i got tix for the RED ZONE
    watched Estranged and Boys Like Girls from the RED ZONE

    me and Julia and tiff's cousin
    we managed to sneak in to the MOSH PIT area with the help of Julia's friend

    Let me just say....
    it was waaaaaaay better being in the mosh pit!
    :p


    bumped into Adam in the MoshPit



    lovey dovey

    Julia's friend who got us in to the Mosh Pit



    we had a hella good time
    screaming/shouting/singing our lungs out/dancing

    ohhhh it was just awesome!


    pics of the artist:

    ESTRANGED





    BOYS LIKE GIRLS

















    paul went primitavie,
    he started climbing up the pole


    their performance was soooooo awesome!
    they said they'll be back in OCTOBER!
    wooohoooo!

    im so happy i got to see my PAUL :D


    RAYGUN





    their tunes were pretty awesome!
    i became a fan on that night


    PIXIE LOTT





    she looked gorgeous, almost like a Barbie Doll
    and cant believe she's my age


    HOOBASTANK






    singing along to
    "Crawling In The Dark"
    was awesome!
    saw Julia going hyped!

    THE ALL AMERICAN REJECTS

















    their performance was the BOMB!
    Tyson looked like Edward Cullen, rmb the part where Edward's skin glitters in the sun?
    yea, Tyson had glitter everywhere LOL

    and he looked high too
    wtv, the performance was awesome!


    KASABIAN







    saved the best for last!
    their music is sooo unique
    i became a fan of them too that night!
    the finale superb!
    :D :D :D


    The DJ spinning throughout the night


    felt like an outdoor clubbing day
    LOL


    i kept doing this sign,
    the lead singer of Hoobastank (Doug) saw it and smiled at me and Tiff (she was doing it too)
    hehehe

    damn,
    wish that was mine!

    its Julia's friend's one...
    the media guy
    grrrrr

    LOL

    ok so thats the end

    and my oh my...
    this concert has been the highlight of my year..
    so far...

    :D

    Labels: , , , , , ,

    back to top?
    monthly archive

    January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 December 2011 October 2013
    recent entries

    Ignorance-Paramore www.martinsays.com MTV WORLDSTAGE Lights Sing Me Sweet I Never Knew The Art Of Making Love if no one believes, why should i? Random BOOYAH! PRINT SCREEN you know you're in love when you cant fall asleep ...