cause the spaces
between my fingers
are right where yours fit perfectly ♥

oh darling i wish you were here
west coast friendship



♥ you live, you learn. (:


Blogskins.com Account
Soni-ARGH! Says Hi.

SONIA SOON
Loves music...heals the soul
Hates drama's,
Is a Goofy Goober LOL
Loves living in her daydreams
Talks to herself
Random-RIFIC most of the time

♥ And the journey continues :
I started this blog when I was in high school. I shall keep it alive for me to see how much I have grown as an individual and to show me that when everything seems to fall apart, it just means its an opportunity to be stronger. Now, I am officially a law graduate with opportunities waiting for me, I shall give it my best and when I need to write, at least I know, this place is still here for me.

I ♥ Owl City =)




Wishes

  • Pass my A-Levels
  • I created a list before, but it seems I did most of it, so, my new list? just basically gonna make more up as I go on in life and accomplish it so long as it makes me happy!
    My Loves

  • *my family
  • *my friends
  • *music/photography/singing/ dancing
  • *talking and laughing and crying
  • *having a"creative itch"
  • *bein weird/silly/funny/cute/emo/rock-ish
  • *anything thats shiny..glitter are a fav
  • *popping bubble wrap



  • My Fireflies


    . Julia+
    . Tiffany+
    . Jeswena+
    . Rose+
    . Vincent+
    . Kristin+
    . Eeyna+
    . Heng Kit+
    . Praveent+
    . Julian.J+
    . Cherry+
    . Mazzie+
    . Luch+
    . Amanda+
    . Villi+
    . Yi Vonne+
    . Hui Yee+
    . Jules+
    . Christine.L+
    . Fara/Ming+
    . Ian.Q+
    . T.Sueen+
    . Gordon+
    . Denise.G+
    . Larissa+
    . Potential+
    . Pui Yein+
    . Rachel+
    . Jeremy+
    . Joon Wei+
    . Kay Kay+
    . Wai Kin+
    . Nana+
    . Sarah+
    . Brenda+
    . Melissa+
    . Jasmine+
    . Aliaa+
    . Firdaus+
    . Nadira.A+
    . Adam.Rocker+
    . Tsi Minn+
    . Tsi Wey+
    . Lionel+
    . Thu Hoong+
    . Cindy.H+
    . Jovi+
    . Jacqueline+
    . Raine+
    . Tara+
    . Nicole+
    . V.Gupta+
    . Munkie5+
    . GabxGab+
    . Kyle Burns (FTSK)+
    . Martin Johnson (BLG))+


    Friday, August 21, 2009 @ 7:37 AM
    Narcissm is my New Best Friend
    starting my blog with this HILARIOUS pic i grabbed from Seth's FB
    this just made LMFAO

    Johan is so hilarious...
    a day out with him can make you have tummy cramps just from laughing

    ...

    anyways,
    sharing and spreading some narcissm around
    yes,
    i have a theory that when i camwhore at the wee hours, i'll end up with good pics...
    so, when i cant sleep, i camwhore
    ROCK ON!

    someone commented on this pic and made my day
    :D

    still waiting for the day when i'll wear my glasses to college

    mata SEPET yo!

    the
    i-wanna-pout-better-than-Julia
    pose

    lip-less XD

    ARGH!
    A LEVELS making me go crazy!

    yum yum

    damn i look like my mum

    HEHEHE
    :D

    today....
    after college, my bro picked me up and went for some makan with Seth too

    after that...
    my bro went to Seth's home to check something out
    i was waiting in the car
    got a lil excited and started to reverse the car and straightened it out

    called Tiff to meet me
    so while waiting for her i kept reversing and driving forward
    i looked crazy

    and all this cause.....
    TOMORROW
    SONIA SOON CHEE LIANG
    will be starting her driving lessons!!
    but damn, tomorrow's just the part where you sit in a room and listen to rukes and regualtions,etc...
    damn, but, hopefully i'll be on the road SOON!!
    :D

    oh and sweet Tiffy!

    when she met me just now, she gave me chocolate
    AWWW
    thanks babe!
    you know how to make me feel better
    :D :D :D

    some college pics:


    thats a sign of love :)




    LUNCH

    the shirt says it all

    Avinash and his hand signals





    Today
    love birds always everywhere


    Bhavin (in brown)
    he is actually injured quite badly at his right wrist area and left leg

    over the weekend
    he was at his cousin's place
    and his lil cousin was playing on the streets...

    suddenly there was this car speeding at a turning and Bhavin noticed the car was not slowing down so Bhavin ran to his lil cousin and pushed him to the side and he got hit by the car.

    its just like a movie man
    the guy ended up paying for Bhavin's mdeical fee and got a nice slap from Bhavin's dad

    now thats a HERO
    :)

    in other news....

    Dear Mura,
    if you are reading this...
    this section is for you :D

    Mura,
    a dude from my college,
    he is really tall,friendly,smart..er...
    he sometimes quite emo but he has a funny personality
    he has an awesome sister,Kinny

    ok...thats all
    LOL

    i did that cause he emo i did that post bout him and Nhiraj
    awwwww
    sorry la
    :)

    well, thats bout it

    im currently listening to Adam sing and play his guitar...
    by "Call" on msn

    woohoooooooooo

    wish me luck for tomorrow humans
    xoxo

    OH!

    P.S:
    SELAMAT BERPUASA
    :D

    Labels:

    back to top?
    monthly archive

    January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 December 2011 October 2013
    recent entries

    Swing Swing Swing MTV WORLDSTAGE MALAYSIA 2009 Ignorance-Paramore www.martinsays.com MTV WORLDSTAGE Lights Sing Me Sweet I Never Knew The Art Of Making Love if no one believes, why should i? Random BOOYAH!